Has anyone been an employee for Ross dress for less?

Has anyone worked for Ross dress for less? I am part time associate working up to 25 hours at 7.50. I have rent 450 and electricity to pay that's 60 a month how much was your first check when you received it? I just started so I don't receive a check until next friday

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on May. 15, 2013 in Money & Work

• How many hours did you work during the pay period you are about to get paid for? What number did you claim on your W-4's? If you have that information, you should be able to calculate it.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:51 PM on May. 15, 2013

• I am with Jeremysmom number of hours times the amount paid per hour minus the deductions take and the taxes removed.

Your bills have nothing to do with how to calculate your paycheck or even the place you work.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:55 PM on May. 15, 2013

• I claim myself but my child is deceased so they wouldn't me claim him :( and I worked 19 hours during my pay period...the week we in today I have 22 hours....next week I'm going to be working 25 hours that's the week we get paid...on a Friday
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:14 AM on May. 16, 2013

• 25*7.50= ?????
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:15 AM on May. 16, 2013

• I'm sorry for your loss, but why would you try to claim a deceased child? Anyways, if you only worked 19 hours in the pay period, then you will get a little under $130 (19 x $7.50 minus 10% for taxes). If you have any other deductions, then you need to consider that as well.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:22 AM on May. 16, 2013

• It sounds as though you have 19 hours for the paycheck you will be receiving.

19 times $7.50
    1 deduction plus other taxes, I usually guestimate 12%

Why would you think you could claim someone who is dead? They are no longer dependant on you for support? I am sorry that you have lost your child but this confuses me.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:30 AM on May. 16, 2013