Where is the best place to learn keyboarding?

I would like to working on my typing skills, possibly even earn a typing certificate. Do you know of any reputable online places that are also free? Or should I just go with my local junior college? Thanks!

squish

Asked by squish at 1:25 AM on May. 16, 2013 in Money & Work

• Quite honestly, it doesn't really matter which site you choose they all use the same method. Some sites are more "fun" than others but it's easy enough to learn - it just takes time (I'd do it in my own time if I had to learn today because you can do it any time you have 10 free minutes). I don't really see the point in a typing certificate these days ...

Google "free typing lessons" and you'll get tons of addresses.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 2:55 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Agree with winterglow, you don't need a typing certificate these days. There are a ton of sites out there that will work on typing speed and accuracy, you just have to look and find the one that works best for you.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:52 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Ok, thank you ladies. That's exactly what I was wondering about. :)
    squish

Comment by squish (original poster) at 8:23 PM on May. 16, 2013

• library or home
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:22 PM on May. 24, 2013