If a man says one day he's been fixed then a few days later says he hasn't then a week or two later says he has what should I believe

My boyfriend told me not long after we got together that he had been fixed but he wantd me too get on birth control , then after I got on it he tells me he hasn't been fixed then now a few weeks later he tells me again he has been fixed what should I believe . It's killing me thinkin tht he lied too me . I think he is jus scared I'm prgnent because we had unprotected sex a few times befor I got on the pill .

Scared8469

Asked by Scared8469 at 2:23 AM on May. 16, 2013 in Relationships

• Didn't your doctor give you a pregnancy test BEFORE they prescribed you the pill?
    Contraception is YOUR responsibility, no one else's.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:30 AM on May. 16, 2013

• You should believe that you shouldn't be sleeping with a liar, for starters. Go get a pregnancy test. And write this loser off for good.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:42 AM on May. 16, 2013

• No I didn't get one done it was an old prescription that I had refills left on and he always pulled out but I also know pernut can get yu pregnant as well . And I have taken two pregnancy test nd both are negative but I feel pregnant and I expressed this too him and that's when he came up wit him being fixed again . He is older then me and we both have kids . I think he is jus scared to raise a baby at his age so he wants too believe that it isn't his . But if he didn't get me pregnant then I'm not cuz he is the only person I have been with in awhile . I truly care about him and I want too b wit him but I can't get over the feelin I'm bein lied too
    Scared8469

Comment by Scared8469 (original poster) at 2:50 AM on May. 16, 2013

• You need to see the paper from his doc saying that he has 0 sperm (they do this test after a vasectomy to be sure you're in the clear. While you're at it you also want him to get tested for STDs and you need to get tested yourself. If he lies about being snipped who knows what else he's lied about?
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 2:50 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Why would his wife of 22 years b on the mirana if he was fixed ?
    Scared8469

Comment by Scared8469 (original poster) at 2:56 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Now i know this is BS. Welcome to cafemom, Trollina. Go back to mom confessions.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:39 AM on May. 16, 2013

• So you like unfaithful liars? You really need to evaluate the type of men you date!

Answer by missanc at 6:17 AM on May. 16, 2013

• He lied to you about something important, I would ditch the ass.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:08 AM on May. 16, 2013

• either way what he told you was a lie because he can't be fixed and not fixed so one of them is a lie and if he would lie about something that important I would be highly upset. I think it's time that you reevaluated your relationship and wonder what else has he been lying about. An STD test might not be a bad idea either.
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 9:20 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Always take your reproductive health into your own hands. Do not ever expect that to be someone else's responsibility, otherwise you will end up pregnant and alone because some dude told you what he thought he needed to say to get out of wearing a condom.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:29 AM on May. 16, 2013