how do i give my baby for adoption?

sat812

Asked by sat812 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• adoptionnetwork.com
    adoptionswithlove.org
    Just google adoption and a bunch comes up. You other options is seeing if a family member who perhaps is childless may want to adopt, or contacting social services and asking them to arrange an adoption.

Answer by gemgem at 2:46 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Are you asking how you give your baby up for adoption? You need to seriously think about it, and find a reputable doctor/lawyer and talk to them. Don't just go through the paper, but there are also adoption agencies in your area that you need to talk to. Also, you're going to need to seek counceling as well. This isn't going to be easy, but if it is what is best for you and baby...it's what you need to do! Good Luck Momma, and God Bless You for seeing the pregnancy out! Thank you for not being selfish! *hugs*
    Lillysmomma1024

Answer by Lillysmomma1024 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Your OBGYN should have a lot of information on the subject, and local agencies
    Brandie_xo

Answer by Brandie_xo at 3:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i went through my church and found parents that had the same religious beliefs. we are all happy. i never regretted my decision and found peace within knowing right away that it was best for me and my situation at the time. you can have that same peace. just pray. good luck!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Hospitals have what is called "safe Haven" laws where you can drop off your baby no questions asked. But before you do that maybe see if you have a family member who is willing to take your baby. I know from experience (my sister) she gave away her baby and it was hard on the family. If I were older I would have taken my niece. Talk to your church your hospital your family. Make sure its what is right for you and your baby. GL
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 17, 2009