what should i do?

I need some advice, im getting so frustrated about my married life. Ive been with my husband for two years now it has been but mostly bad things hes always thinking on goin out with his friends, at the begining he used to do it almost every weekend but i told him that if that was goin to be the case that he shouldve stayed single then. Now its the same thing hapenning i told him that if he hangs out by himself ill do it too and he doesnt like that he say thats not the way is supposed to be because im supposed to stay home. What pisses me off about it is that he never says where hes going or never answers when i call him anr he gets home like at 3 and starts touching me like im in the mood for that. So i told him that it has to stop or if not i will leave him because i want to enjoy my life with him not alone were both young and dont have any children so why would stay home alone.

jessie9119

Asked by jessie9119 at 7:36 AM on May. 16, 2013 in Relationships

• Did you have any signs that he was like this before you got married? Get some counseling if he is agreeable, but it doesn't sound like your marriage will last with this going on. And you deserve way better than this. Please do not have any children with him until things change.
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 7:59 AM on May. 16, 2013

• You have married an immature boy. He probably was in no way ready for marriage. It might help you to read the Boundary books by Drs. Townsend and Cloud. It won't be an easy thing, but your situation can be helped. You will have to learn how to exercise some very tough love!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:04 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Yea he was my friend before i married him so i already knew what he did and everything but he said that he was goin to change and that he wanted to settle down i believed him but i was wrong. I love him though and i want us to have a nice marriage like i dont do nothing bad to not have problems with him but unluckly he doesnt think like that.
    jessie9119

Comment by jessie9119 (original poster) at 8:10 AM on May. 16, 2013

• People don't usually change like that. It wasn't fair for him to tell you that he would. So, start going out with your friends. If you don't have kids at home to take care of, there is nothing stopping you. If he gets to act single, so should you. When he sees and feels what you have been feeling he might just start to understand your point of view.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:26 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Thank u lets hope everything come out okay.
    jessie9119

Comment by jessie9119 (original poster) at 9:29 AM on May. 16, 2013

• If you dont have an children why are you on CafeMOM?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:54 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Did you marry a boy or a man?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:22 PM on May. 16, 2013