Holy Hell...I'm surrounded by rednecks!

Ok so I was out feeding the animals when I see the dumbest thing ever. Some dude was driving a tractor down the dirt road I live on, hauling a couch. WTF...Who does that? lol that's one of those times you say "Only in Alabama..."

Have any of you seen anything weird lately?

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 9:45 AM on May. 16, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Haven't seen anything odd today but when my dad was installing a new toilet, he put the old one in the front yard, my mom had to go really bad so she went outside in her nighty, hoisted it up and popped her bum on the toilet in the front yard and let'er rip lol
    Seriously, I could make a whole stand up routine based on my family and never run out of material lol
    AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 9:50 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Now that's entertaining... lol.... I watched an entire family move from a house on one end of my street, to another on the other end... there were no vehicles involved in the move.... Just 3 or 4 guys walking up & down the street carrying couches, beds, dressers... etc.... it was pretty comical.... I just sat on the porch w/ a glass of wine, feeling like I was people watching at Walmart, from the comfort of my own home... priceless
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 9:54 AM on May. 16, 2013

• I guess it's what you consider to be weird. I HATE hicks that have balls hanging off the back of their big ass trucks. I instantly think the bigger the truck & balls, the smaller the prick.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:21 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Up the street from me there is a crazy looking old school bus painted purple parked in the driveway of the house that got busted for turning their empty inground pool into a pot greenhouse. I'm left wondering, "wtf are they up to now?" lol.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:14 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Oh, I don't mean big trucks instantly mean small penis. I only equate it if they have the balls hanging off the back. lol
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 10:27 AM on May. 16, 2013

• I like in good ol' Mormon Utah... enough said....
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:46 AM on May. 16, 2013

• LOL! We live on a circle (suburbs) & a while ago we had a snow storm & the Neighbor tied a rope to the back of his car with a sled on the other end & drove around the circle dragging his kids behind on the sled, AT NIGHT!! DOPE!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:44 AM on May. 16, 2013

• A bunch of my friends are true rednecks so I have seen a lot of weird things. One of my favorites was when a bunch of the guys tied the hood of a truck to the back of a 4 wheeler and used it to go mud skiing.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:38 AM on May. 16, 2013

• They have a whole 'tractor parade' here at Christmas time. No kidding, nothing but tractors. Everyone lines the road and drinks beer and hoots and hollers.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:39 PM on May. 16, 2013

• I've posted many times about the fact that I've never seen anything extremely out of the ordinary at out local Walmarts (we live in suburban southern California where rednecks are almost fictional) but I was there last Saturday to find a man and woman in the parking lot sitting in lawn chairs outside of their RV and I shit you not, the man was playing the banjo and the woman sipping some sort of drink while the dog layed on the ground between them. I have a hard time believing they weren't just doing it for show, but still. I so wish I could have snapped a picture.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:08 PM on May. 16, 2013