Anons

Is it just me or do all the questions asked by Anon lately seem to be really out there?

baconbits

Asked by baconbits at 10:01 AM on May. 16, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I think a lot of newbies look at this place as a validation station. They learn eventually, but it usually requires a few questions being deleted, a hair-flipping 'why are all of you bitchy bitches so bitchy?' question where all of the regulars dogpile with pictures of crying babies and food porn, then a profile is deleted and then a new(old) member is reborn within a day. It's like the circle of life, CafeMom style.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:09 AM on May. 16, 2013

• That's normal & par for the course.

I, for one, am getting sick of "story time with anon". You (the anon) want to be known for something, yet refuse to use your SN. I refuse the take part in those.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:03 AM on May. 16, 2013

• I think more and more they aren't actual questions. I think people are thinking this is a place to vent instead of asking for advice or asking a question and bouncing ideas around. I am opening less and less anon questions anymore.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:03 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Haven't seen any story time posts yet, what is that about?

Some anon has started posting random long jokes & stories a few times a week. While the ones I read were not "offensive", I feel like people answering those encourages the person to continue to go anon.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:13 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Oh, and I completely agree with 3libras on the storytime thing.
    QuinnMae

• There are so many questions I just open and close lately, by anons and wacko posters who use their s/n. It is more annoying when they go anon, because at least when it's from a poster I know is nuts, I don't open it all.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:10 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Yeah, seems like most anons are trolls lately. Though I think it is just part of the CM cycle.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:32 AM on May. 16, 2013

• It’s a long con. Post anon as much as they can, collect enough little tidbits people share, then down the road, use it all against them and/or for stalking. Encouraging him/her/it is naive.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:16 PM on May. 16, 2013

• I thinking about not answering the anon's as well. If there is an actual question they then proceed to argue with how you answered it and leaves you wondering are you really interested in someone else's opinion or are you a throll
    baconbits

Comment by baconbits (original poster) at 10:05 AM on May. 16, 2013

AnonNdrag

Answer by AnonNdrag at 10:08 AM on May. 16, 2013