Divorcing my husband

My husband of 3 years just confessed to me he has been tampering with my bc so I would get pregnant. Because of this I am leaving and filing a divorce. Do you all think this is a good reason? 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on May. 16, 2013 in Relationships

• No. I don't think that's enough reason to divorce. You need some serious talks and possibly some counseling but that should be something you can work through.

Answer by missanc at 11:07 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Points!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:07 AM on May. 16, 2013

• No. Try counseling.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:10 AM on May. 16, 2013

• kinda sad that THAT would cause a divorce.
    I mean, you guys cannot work that out?
    *I get it is maybe a trust thing and that's bad, but unless there is something else major going on- I'd try to work on this

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:12 AM on May. 16, 2013

• How doe she "mess" with your BC? They are sealed individually in the packet until you remove it in order to take it. Unless you're a vitamin whore that sets up a weekly "pill box" in order to take them each morning, But even then you would notice if one is missing.
    It's not like he can get a pack of pink sugar pills and replace your BC. If it's that big of a concern get the implant or an IUD, or hell just get your tubes tied. He can't "tamper" with that.

Sorry but I gotta call BS troll as none of this is logically possible for someone with half a brain.,
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:16 AM on May. 16, 2013

• I don't want to work it out. Before we got married I told him I did not want anymore children ( already have a 10 yr old DD) He broke my trust and went against my wishes and tried tricking me I am done!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:16 AM on May. 16, 2013

• No, unless the reason is to control you by keeping you "barefoot and pregnant" so, to speak.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:17 AM on May. 16, 2013

• no
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:18 AM on May. 16, 2013

• Sounds like you're looking for any excuse to call off this marriage. Why did you get married? Have you recent;y met a more appealing man?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:20 AM on May. 16, 2013

• I wouldn't divorce him but I'd be fucking angry and would need to reestablish boundaries through counseling.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:27 AM on May. 16, 2013