I was outside for 15 minutes & ......

I got 3 mosquito bites! Yea! Summer must be here. Oh didn't it snow a few weeks ago? WTH?

So have you gotten any mosquito bites yet this year? :P

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 12:47 PM on May. 16, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Next time before you go out, spritz yourself with Listerine or any store knock-off. It will keep those skeeters away and it is perfectly harmless, even for infants. We've been using it for several years!! They don't like the smell of it either!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:04 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Not yet, which is amazing.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:48 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Yeah, I was getting them back in Jan.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:50 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Not yet...
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:51 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Several. And a few fire ant bites on my toes.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:51 PM on May. 16, 2013

• So I was in the Bighorn National Park last weekend and I felt a bite and was like damn that hurt, then it started to do the mosquito bite looking bump but it never itched, and then it went away before the day was over. It hurt worse than any mosquito bite but not enough to have been a bee, so I don't know what bit me but it sucked.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:57 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Oh yes, several bites from mosquitoes, a scorpion and dd stepped on a stinging caterpillar. Hello summer!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 12:58 PM on May. 16, 2013

• not yet
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:03 PM on May. 16, 2013

Could have been a yellow fly. Those jokers hurt when they bite you.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:08 PM on May. 16, 2013

• I never get mosquito bites. Bugs seem to hate me. Dh always jokes that all the coffee I drink makes me taste bitter lol. I do get harassed by horse flies every time I go in the backyard though. That's not fun.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 1:25 PM on May. 16, 2013