Anyone tried these itWorks Wraps?

My cousin is now a seller and wants me to buy them but I wanted to hear Real reviews rather than testimonials from people who sell them, because obviously they are going to say they work.
You buy the box that has 4 wraps and lose inches, ok well what happens when my 4 are out and I don't want to buy them anymore, is this flab going to come back?
I just want testimonials from real people.

and yes, I work out 5x's a week, but I have that stupid baby pooch and I would like to get rid of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on May. 16, 2013 in Shopping

• http://www.amazon.com/Works-Body-Wraps-Ultimate-Applicators/product-reviews/B005LI8ZIA
    Check these reviews--it seems more people hate them than like them.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:56 PM on May. 16, 2013

• I have a few family members that have tried them, they all claim it's a waste of time and money! I have never personally tried them, and probably won't after hearing all the bad reviews from people who have tried them.

I'm not saying they don't work, just saying that I've not heard anything positive about them.

_whisper_

Answer by _whisper_ at 1:08 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Two friends have and regretted it.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:56 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Usually they sell one for 25 or if you can do a party of five you get yours for free.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 6:28 PM on May. 16, 2013

• I did it because my friend was selling them. I didn't notice a difference at all. She made marks on me and measured and claimed I had lost all these inches, but I honestly don't even think she measured me all that accurate (maybe on purpose). Anyways, complete waste of money to me.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:20 PM on May. 16, 2013

• I wish I could just buy one single wrap and try the damn thing rather than buy 4 for 100. I would definitely buy one just to see. I have read mixed reviews.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:25 PM on May. 16, 2013