Reading the questions people post, do you ever just want to ........

Everybody has questions, I get that. I love that we can post questions and get advice from moms/women that may have more experience in situations or that are just great at giving suggestions. I am clueless in some areas, and have found this question site to be helpful at times. However, when I go through questions that some people post, I get mildly annoyed. Do you ever read a question and just want to slap somebody? Some of these questions are just dumb, but I guess some people are greatly lacking in common sense.
They say that there is no such thing as a stupid question, but I beg to differ!

Is it just me, or does anybody else want to slap somebody once and a while after reading questions that are posted?? (I am sure this one is going to want to make a few people slap their neighbors)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on May. 16, 2013 in Just for Fun

• kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:07 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Only anon trolls & a couple of SN trolls we have.

I think the problem is that a lot of people forget that we have categories here. I'll be the first to admit the "Am I pregnant?" questions are annoying as hell but, when they're placed in the TTC or pregnancy section then, they're to be expected. So, if someone doesn't want to deal with those kinds of questions, they can avoid those sections. Like baby names, some people get too worked up there. On my old site the baby name boards were very active & I honestly like discussing names. But, those who don't, really shouldn't go to the baby name section. The same thing goes for all of the debate sections as well. If you don't want to analyze & debate religion, don't go to RD.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:13 PM on May. 16, 2013

• A dumb question about dumb questions....

PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:28 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Well are you the Anon who is asking all the silly questions today? Hmmmm???
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:08 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:27 PM on May. 16, 2013

• You must be new here.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:58 PM on May. 16, 2013

• I don't ever want to slap them, but there have been a few questions that make me question the intelligence of the person asking.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:03 PM on May. 16, 2013

• I would like to slap you
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:25 PM on May. 16, 2013

• this...asked by Anon...

well, depends on the question. Usually, I am amused or entertained by stupid ones and occasionally I will post a sarcastic answer
    but sometimes, I DO wonder if people could be serious and then I shake my head and *try* to be nice if I answer

mostly the pregnacy ones get on my nerves because REALLY? I mean you had sex, and no protection and you want to know if being pregnant is possible? Our schools and OR parents are failing us all!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:32 PM on May. 16, 2013

• If you don't want to analyze & debate religion, don't go to RD.

This. A million times.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:47 PM on May. 16, 2013