I made some of my trashy family mad....again

My cousin (who is like 21 or 22) posted a pic of herself on fb. All you could see was her chest and neck. The girl has some big ole boobs, but really...why post this? Anyway I commented on it saying "no wonder you can't find a good man" she got really pissed lol she said "you don't know nothing, me and my man have been together 5 months and he is the best" I said "lol ok, good luck with that. all I know is you're always bitching about how men are so awful" she said "that's about my baby daddy" I said, "oh? which one?"

now she, my aunt, my other aunt and her step dad are all up in my shit. lol well...really, was I too out of line? My mom thought it was funny. :)

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 3:34 PM on May. 16, 2013 in Relationships

• She sounds trashy and uneducated to me.
    I would have posted it, too.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:02 PM on May. 16, 2013

• i think you were unnecessarily rude TBH. its her page and she has the right to post anything she wants. granted you have the right to comment as well but you also have the right to block her if her posts offend you.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:46 PM on May. 16, 2013

• You'd hate my pics then I have humongous tits and tattoos on my chest. They kind f stand out in every pic, I would have verbally ripped you to pieces had you said that on mine. I'm pretty sure you're not perfect.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:52 PM on May. 16, 2013

• If you don't like her post in friend her. I think what you said was unnecessary to be honest. Becarful you don't hurt yourself when getting of your high horse.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:54 PM on May. 16, 2013

• You were rude. You deserved to get your ass handed to you. Suck it up!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:14 PM on May. 16, 2013

• i think its funny. Truth hurts. All you were doing was stating the facts.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't have said anything. Her trashiness doesn't need to be pointed out. She does a good enough job for herself. You made yourself look petty and mean.
    KPBMom

Answer by KPBMom at 4:10 PM on May. 16, 2013

• I think it's great when people have enough guts to speak their mind.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:41 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Funny, True. But I wouldn't have done it to avoid the family drama.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:50 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Anonymous