Help ! Am I Pregnant?

Hi ! My period has always been regular, 24 days. Lat month I experienced light pink spotting during ovulation, which hubby and I considered as a fertility omen. We really tried hard during those days.
I am now 9 days late on my period, and we have been almost convinced that we're expecting, as I've never been that late.
However, I took a pregnancy test, it's negative. I've taken a blood test, but we were told it's too early to say and I should re-take the test in 4 days.

Hubby and I feel devastated from this uncertainty, as both our hormones and his sperm count are just wonderful.

Ladies, CAFEMOM is really a place with most knowledgeable moms and moms-to-be.
I'm 42 and my fear is that this could be menopause, BUT my health and physique are just too healthy, and I don't have any menopause symptom. My hormones are all excellent, so PLEASE help, what's going on ?
Any thoughts please?

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on May. 16, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:45 PM on May. 16, 2013

• m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:24 PM on May. 16, 2013

• Just relax . Let your body do what it needs to do naturally. Stressing is not good when trying to concieve. However feel free to consult with your obgyn. I ask mine any and everything
    cutababy92

Answer by cutababy92 at 3:00 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Take another test. Follow up with your OB if you are still late. My BFF had negative urine tests and blood tests. When they finally decided to do an ultrasound to see what may be going on they found a 12 weeks and 4 days old baby girl. She just didn't produce excessive amounts of hcg that would register on a test. That is a rare occurrence, but it can happen.

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:36 AM on May. 19, 2013

• Wait a few days and take another test. I know how hard it can be when you really want to conceive, believe me. Been there, done that. But relax. Stress really can hinder your chances of conception.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:36 PM on May. 25, 2013