Do you hate it when you finally make up your mind to do something for your body?

And you walk into the kitchen and find something that you want to maybe eat and you give in. That is a suck feeling :(

I can't do it.

And when you do eat it you ate it so fast you're like what happened..like you slurped it up instead of savoring the moment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Health

• i can't do it either. i wanted to give up pop and eat healthy and lose weight- and now im just like fine pop is in fridge and its dr pepper nd super yummy and cookie dough is too good to not eat! and oreos. and ahhh 127 lbs isn't too bad for a person who is 5 foot right?! LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:01 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i tried so many diets. i gave up. lol

im a good cook, so is my mom. i cant resist. but i know when to stop. i eat normal meals. not too greasy and no fast food at all. only homemade stuff.

i have always been a big girl. nobody in my family is skinny. my mom has a normal figure i would say. but she has been a big girl too when she was my age. so my hopes are up xD haha

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2009