he says he stays for the baby (piog)

Friday night I kep my babydaddy's youngest son. (obviously I am not his momma.) I did it for two reasons. For one me and his other babymomma are trying to be friends, it's a long story but this is best for us, makes things easier. The other reason was so that my boys could spend time with just their youngest halfbrother, it's important to me for them to grow up around each other. Well they(momma & daddy) called to check on him, then my oldest son wanted the phone to talk to daddy. Once he was done he just handed the phone to me, and me and daddy talked for a minute.
Cont. below....

Kimeley

Asked by Kimeley at 3:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He got quiet after about 5 minutes and I assumed it was best to get off of the phone. Before I could say I would speak with them later, he said "I can't believe she left." speaking of his girlfriend. I said "She left??" talking about she left the house, drove away in her vehicle or something. Not she left him. He said took it as she left him, as in game over, no more relationship and said "Nah I wish she would. Honestly the only reason I stay is because of (his son)." Although it took me a minute for it to sink in that he thought I was asking if she left him.

Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 3:03 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Now let me say things with the 3 of us things are good but still rocky. She doesn't trust him not to try to leave her and come back to me. This happened in the past, but I am now over it. She however still hovers over us when I go to drop the kids off and such and normally doesn't 'allow' us to speak on the phone and such. Also it was amazing she even left the house and left him on the phone with me because it is her cell and normally she goes nowhere without it. But this night she left the house knowing we were talking and stayed gone for a while. I kept trying to get off the phone, but he kept wanting to talk. Mostly about how sorry he was for what he has done to us in the past and what not. We stayed on the phone almost 30 minutes.

Kimeley

• So the point of this post is this;

He said he was only staying because of his youngest son. And kept being insistent on that even after I repeatedly told him if he was just saying that to make me think we could be back together, it would never happen. I know he just wanted to talk, and I know this was really how he felt. I will never say anything about this to his girlfriend, coming from me it would seem as if I'm only saying it to get them mad at each other and ultimately get him back. And I refuse to say anything about it because right now things are decent between us and our children and I want NO problems. But this keeps bugging me. I now know something she isn't aware of, and I hurt for her. Everytime I speak with her I keep hearing him say those words to me.

I just wanted to get this off my chest, and get someone else's general thoughts on this. Please don't bash me at all.

Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 3:04 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Honestly, sounds like he's laying ground work to come "play the field" There is too much unhealthy potential drama. I would keep being friends and all, but I wouldn't get back with him.
    Anonymous

• If she trusted enough to leave him on the phone maybe shes passed all the crap thats happened. I dont quite understand how this is working for you, are you the other woman or was she? Its hard to make out LOL. In any case I would never talk to my ex for any extended period of time unless it was directly related to our children. His life is his, mine is mine, and I find it alot more peaceful not to get involved in his drama.

Answer by gemgem at 3:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• It think I said that a time or three.... Mayeb I'll say it again,
    I WON'T GET BACK WITH HIM.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 3:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• It's funny, at one point we were both the 'other woman'. It's a pretty complicated situation
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 3:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• well i would make sure that you never say what he told you to her and maybe force him to tell her himself.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I was kinda thinking of finding a way to "make" him tell her. But I don't want drama, at all. I just hate I know this and she doesn't ...
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 4:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• wow.. i was dating a guy... very casual, no love, or anything, and i knew he was dating another girll.. no big deal, i always carried condoms with me... for me it was std prevention.. anyhow, i later found out that he was dating his gf, me, a new "friend" and another girl and guess what.. i was the only one that didnt get a baby that year... with those three girls.. he got two pregnant with twins, and the other one had a single baby..... LOSER!!!!!!
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 1:19 AM on Feb. 18, 2009