Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are those called?

those little push vacuum things- no cord, no batteries...
we used them at Denny's
I want one for my daughter. She is getting a studio apt

anyone know?
I searched cordless vacuum and all I got were those little handheld chargeable things you use to clean cars or stairs...


Asked by charlotsomtimes at 1:48 PM on May. 17, 2013 in Home & Garden

Level 45 (203,835 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN