What's for dinner tonight?

It's 101 here and super humid. I'm packing up a picnic and taking the kids to the river for a swim. We are having pasta salad, cucumber soup, ham and veggie hoagies, and fruit.

Asked by PandaGwen at 4:00 PM on May. 17, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Chicken Divan. ive never made it before and im using a recipe Christmas posted about a year ago haha. a picnic sounds way more fun!

Answer by okmanders at 4:02 PM on May. 17, 2013

• YUM cucumber soup!!!!

I have bbq chicken in the crockpot

Answer by staciandababy at 4:09 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Grilled Steaks

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:18 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Nachos tonight.

Answer by wendythewriter at 4:22 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Grilled salmon and asparagus. Maybe a green salad as well.

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:23 PM on May. 17, 2013

• I think the Chinese place down the street is cooking. I've barely been home for the past 3 days. I'm tired and in no mood to cook.

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:38 PM on May. 17, 2013

• its hot here too, but i was really in the mood for pot pie and i had to use up the leftover chicken from the other night. so chicken pot pie.

Answer by tnm786 at 5:02 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Was thinking sausage (made by my butcher), homemade Mac and Cheese, and a spinach salad. But, may not... I am hot and tired so may just do salads.

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 5:49 PM on May. 17, 2013

• sore bought roasted chicken, Mashed potatoes and peas.

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:50 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Leftover buffet. My teens have eaten they are off to some end of school choir and dance program...they both have crushes on girls in the program.They had leftover pork tenderloin sandwiches on ciabatta bread ,baby carrots ,one had Clementine's the other bananas and the rest of MY blackberries

My husband can have the same or he can have gazpacho with avocado toast like I am.100% sure he'll eat pork tenderloin sandwiches LOL more gazpacho for me !

Answer by drfink at 6:57 PM on May. 17, 2013