WOW! That hurts!

I'm 38 + weeks w/ my first and I've been having a lot of lower back, hip and colon pain . It feels like every time my daughter moves, I can't. It kinda feels like somebody is taking the lower half of my body and twisting it soooo hard that it just wants to fall off. I can't walk, sit, roll over, put my pants on or anything anymore without crying or screaming for my DH to do it for me. Is this all normal?

piercedbeauty21

Asked by piercedbeauty21 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That much pain, no. Discomfort, pressure, feeling huge, yes. I would call your ob and discuss it.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• that doesnt sound normal. call your doc please.

you could also be in labor.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I haven't been feeling the pains all that much today. I do get some really intense contractions here and there, but nothing regular. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday and I'm gonna ask him to check me, bc I know that with all this pain I've been going through, something has to be going on.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I've never heard of anyone talk of that much pain! I'm only 35 weeks, so I dont really know. However, I would say that you need to be calling your doctor!
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 8:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2009