How do I deal with my sons girlfriends mom?

Her mom believes that everything should revolve around her. My son is a senior in high school his girlfriend is a sophomore. They have discussed sex and it makes me nervous. Their too young but I made sure my husband and I had the conversation and I bought him condoms(better safe then sorry). His girlfriend is spoiled so she tells her mom everything. When her mom found out she called me and demanded to know who I thought I was doing that. She said if her daughter got pregnant no one would have a say in what happens but her. She would take custody of the baby and try to force my son to drop out of college,get a job and pay her for raising it. When I asked her what if my son wanted to raise it himself she said it wasn't up to him. This is the horrible crap she says all the time. How do I keep my cool and not hurt my son by telling him to break up with this girl he cares about. Remeber she does everything mom says

Mammabeck

Asked by Mammabeck at 4:22 PM on May. 17, 2013 in Parenting Debate

• The mom sounds like a nutjob. Don't talk to her any more than you have to. If you must be civil, then do so, but don't engage her in any arguments. Hopefully your son will find other interests when he goes to college.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:48 PM on May. 26, 2013

• God damn I dont care how much he loved her, I would make them break up, or say out of my house, live with her then
    I will by no means put up with all that bullcrap
    You do NOT need that in your life
    Your son is still under your jurisdiction, even his love life
    If he hates you for it, so what, at least he wont have a child with this bat shit crazy girlfriend and her mother
    I hate those kind of people..
    Good luck and be strong! Push some buttons, make what you need to happen HAppen!
    lullaby572

Answer by lullaby572 at 7:26 AM on Jul. 16, 2013