belly binding?

Hey ladies! Have any of you ever heard of or tried this? I might be calling it the wrong thing but basically it is like a maternity support belt that you wear post delivery to encourage the muscles in your stomach to tighten back up and get back into shape? have any of you tried it and if so did it work? I've been reading a lot about it and am just curious if it actually works or if it's just one of those hollywood fades. Thanks!

hannahjoy17

Asked by hannahjoy17 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My co-worker swears by it, and I believe it. She's had her last child at 36 and has the body of a 21 y/o. I'll definitely give it a shot!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 3:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• It works !  I used that through my whole pregnancy well atleast when I started to feel heavy in my belly area. But after you have your baby it is up to you to continue to take care of yourself, this belt will only help you to support the belly. GL

Anonymous