Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 year old swallowed dime, what to do?

swallowed no problem, seems OK like nothing happened.

Answer Question
 
zdad119

Asked by zdad119 at 4:34 PM on May. 17, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (11)
  • pretty sure, nothing, that it will come out on its own.

    Why not call the doctor and ask?
    tntmom1027

    Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:38 PM on May. 17, 2013

  • I'd go in for an X-ray to make sure it isn't in the trachea
    butterflyblue19

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:39 PM on May. 17, 2013

  • Call the Dr. & ask.
    ILovemyPaulie

    Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:09 PM on May. 17, 2013

  • Perhaps call poison control and your pediatrician?

    staciandababy

    Answer by staciandababy at 5:12 PM on May. 17, 2013

  • Most things like that will pass through when nature takes it's course. If you are really concerned call the doctor and see what they want you to do.
    2autisticsmom

    Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:17 PM on May. 17, 2013

  • This too, shall pass....
    PartyGalAnne

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 5:25 PM on May. 17, 2013

  • What does the doc say??

    And... are you a dude??? Guys aren't allowed on CM...
    Crafty26

    Answer by Crafty26 at 5:29 PM on May. 17, 2013

  • You do not need to do anything it will pass
    Dardenella

    Answer by Dardenella at 6:13 PM on May. 17, 2013

  • He will poop it out.
    louise2

    Answer by louise2 at 6:16 PM on May. 17, 2013

  • Yeah, the Dr. used to say it would all come out in the end....
    m-avi

    Answer by m-avi at 6:43 PM on May. 17, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Preschoolers (3-4)
Miralax

Next question overall (Religion & Beliefs)
How much do you study?

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN