Have you ever had a "forbidden love"

Funny question I know but what I mean is have you ever loved someone you shouldnt? I have recently discovered I still have feelings for an ex. I have been trying to be his "friend" while he is going through a hard time in his life, he has made a lot of bad decisions in his life and is finally paying the consequences. We have a child together and they have never had a relationship but i recently told my son about his father and they are slowly talking and getting aquainted. Ex has been apologising for over a year for his past mistakes ( we have been apart for 9 years) and I tried to resist my feelings but the last month i realized I never stopped loving him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on May. 17, 2013 in Relationships

• Why is he forbidden? is he married? in jail? what is keeping you apart?

Answer by older at 5:48 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Are you currently in a relationship?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:48 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Cake...

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:54 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Yes he is in jail and I am separated. He is forbidden because no one would approve and the whole jail thing. He was charged with possession he has done a year. He is clean now but I dont want to get my hopes too high that he will stay that way :( Everyone says they are a changed person when in jail. I told him that and he says he is going to prove it when he is out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:54 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Yea! Make him prove it. When he gets out of jail. For 2 years. Do not live with him or have a sexual relationship. If he has really changed he will stay with you and stay changed.
    3 to 6 months is not enough. Any body can fake it for that little time. A year or two, they can't.

Answer by louise2 at 6:05 PM on May. 17, 2013

• my family didnt like my dh because he was Mexican (Im white) but we ran away and got married and we are still happily married after 5 years =)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:13 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Once he is out for 5 years than see if a relationship is worth pursuing.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:16 PM on May. 17, 2013

• The two of you are very lonely right now
    Heres the difference. While hes been breaking the law youve been raising a
    Kid he wanted nothing to with

And now that hes no one to talk to little miss convenient shows up
    Run dont walk. And if your conviction falters look at the kid and remind yourself everything the guy missed cause he was too busy breaking the law
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 6:39 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Oh great, nevermind, a jail bird, yeah he seems like quite a catch.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:07 PM on May. 17, 2013

• KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:36 PM on May. 17, 2013