How does your little one play hide and seek?

My 3 year old asks to play hide and seek then tells me to count.

Then she tells me where she is going to hide.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 5:50 PM on May. 17, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my 4 year old plays it right, but my DS just turned 2 and i love watching him play hide & seek! he counts "1 2 1 2 1 2" and then runs around the house not really looking for anyone screaming "seek seek seek!". cracks me up every time!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:22 PM on May. 17, 2013

• LOL, love that. Mine plays in the dark, which makes it even more fun. I can't tell you how many bruises I have from hitting my shin on the couch or the corner of the bed. :)
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:44 PM on May. 17, 2013

• My 3 year old son likes to count, but he only likes to count to 3 or he skips several numbers between 1 and 10. He also likes to tell you where to hide. And on the occasion he actually hides, he jumps out and says 'Here I am,' before you have the chance to pretend to look for him.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 6:51 PM on May. 17, 2013

• My 9 yr old does the same thing he's always done: hides, and then peeks out, sticks out hands and feet, wiggles fingers at you, giggles, pretty much anything that can lead to him getting caught. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:08 PM on May. 17, 2013