Peanut butter balls- does anyone have this recipe?

I haven't had them since I was in daycare and I really want them lol. It's like dough made out of peanut butter that you eat. I don't know how else to describe it. I've looked everywhere I can think of but the recipes always have chocolate or powdered sugar or something that's not right. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I'm probably not doing a good job explaining it.

Hollyhock.

Asked by Hollyhock. at 6:17 PM on May. 17, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Are they called peanut butter buckeyes? The ones where you cover the peanut butter ball in chocolate?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:19 PM on May. 17, 2013

• The ones I had didn't have chocolate, but I guess if the peanut butter part was the same I could just leave the chocolate off. I'll look it up lol.
    Hollyhock.

Comment by Hollyhock. (original poster) at 6:21 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Peanut butter, honey, powdered milk? That's what my parents always made them from. They work better with natural peanut butter, BTW.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:23 PM on May. 17, 2013

• have you checked a COOK BOOK? Always works for me , try betty Crocker book from 1979 possibly found at GOODWILL stores in your area good luck finding or go online and type in google peanut butter balls
    kandee366

Answer by kandee366 at 10:05 PM on May. 17, 2013

• oh my goodness i love those
    live.the.life.

Answer by live.the.life. at 10:44 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Gluttony is a sin
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:50 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Just make Buckeyes and don't cover with chocolate
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:38 PM on May. 17, 2013

• i have also tried the ones that are dipped in choc and rolled in coconut, yummy
    live.the.life.

Answer by live.the.life. at 10:03 AM on May. 18, 2013