So would you say affair yes, maybe or no?

I work with one other person, here are the facts but just want to know you all's OP.
1) First day said our boss (who lives in another state is very sexy)
2) saw a text that he said "I am just now landing it is 12 am, are you still up, sure hope so,"
3) she calls me and said he gave her my spot to a trip that I won to Vegas, because she is "more fun"
4) says that she is getting her "own" room because she has performed so well.
He is married, calls me babe, honey etc all of the time, Asked me once if my husband was jealous that we worked together, my reply was, "I guess you should see my husband sometime".
anyway to make a long story short, I feel like something is going on between them, he has given 2 of my accounts to her in the last week, they were swictched back after the customer complained.
So I have no proof, but where or what do you do with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on May. 17, 2013 in Money & Work

• If you think you are being discriminated against, you go to human resources. SOunds like this is a sexual harassment case and you're being penalized for no good reason.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:30 PM on May. 17, 2013

• None of your business what they are doing. Just do your job.

Answer by louise2 at 6:25 PM on May. 17, 2013

• What is your job?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:26 PM on May. 17, 2013

• The only reason it became my business was because I had 23 customers going to an event in Vegas, it was a done deal, and now she who has only 1 is going in my place, I am in sales, and this is a huge deal she could take or court any of my clients with him and his expense account while they are there.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:31 PM on May. 17, 2013

• Keep your nose out of it. It's none of your business
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:32 PM on May. 17, 2013