For those that have a Windows system have you added Skype?

I never wanted it , no real need for it. I kept getting the dialog box asking me to install it so just did, just hope in the future they do not start charging for it. I keep tape on the camera do not care for that feature either. So do you like it or not?

by2013

Asked by by2013 at 10:28 PM on May. 17, 2013 in Technology

• I love it! I talk to my parents almost every weekend with it. I have talked to Grandma shortly before she died, talk to my best friend, my sister (and nephew), and my husband's family as well. We live very far away from all family, so Skype is awesome, my kids still get to know who their grandparents are (something they might not get just over the phone), since they actually get to see them when they talk to them.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:56 AM on May. 18, 2013

• I have an account, but haven't put it on my new computer because I never use it.

My husband has it on his because he does video chat with his parents every week so they can see our kids. It's great for things like that.

Momtoela

Answer by Momtoela at 10:33 PM on May. 17, 2013

• I have it and I LOVE it Both of my kids are in other states going to collage. I skype with them at least once a week.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:42 AM on May. 18, 2013

• Well I have only added to one of my system DH also has to have it , I have covered up all the cams on all systems with electrical tape, would hate for someone to turn on my system and check on me.
    by2013

Comment by by2013 (original poster) at 10:43 PM on May. 17, 2013