DD made up a song.

It was for our Raji (our bunny). We recently bought him a much bigger cage, so he has a lot more room. She was standing on the side where his food dish is, and he was on the opposite side. That's when Raji and I were graced with this little number, "This way Raji, this your food. This your food, yes this your food. This way Raji, this your food." This was sung to the tune of London Bridge. I couldn't help but laugh at that. (Raji did not respond by the way, she was trying to get him to go to his food where she was standing, but he didn't budge.)

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 7:03 AM on May. 18, 2013 in General Parenting

• LOL, that is awesome AF! You so need to get videos of the kids singing together. DS makes up songs all the time. In fact he has me write them down now so he can sing them for family when we see them.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:59 PM on May. 18, 2013

• that's so cute. :)
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 7:23 AM on May. 18, 2013

• My youngest does that too. She even signs while using the washroom. It's usually about whatever she's doing. She tries to rhyme the endings now and shell make up words just to make it work it's funny stuff. I love this age.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 7:37 AM on May. 18, 2013

• How cute...

Answer by older at 8:07 AM on May. 18, 2013

• I swear half the songs that she sings are made up. The other day there was something about waking up in the morning, brushing teeth, yes awake. Or something like that, but the tune sounded like Yellow Submarine.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 7:26 AM on May. 18, 2013

• What makes it even better, is that DS loves songs, and he tries to sing along. Only problem is, he doesn't know her made up songs. He knows "row row" "moneys jump" (3 little monkeys) "bus bus" (wheels on the bus) "winkle winkle" (twinkle twinkle) and part of old McDonald (only the ei ei o part). So he tries to sing along with her and makes up sounds to mimic the words she says.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 8:13 AM on May. 18, 2013