This is wrong buthave you ever done it before?

When you are in the store and considering trying a new diaper, have you ever opened the package to see if you think you will like the diaper. Meaning checking how it seems to be made , if it seems absorbent, etc. I honestly have. Although usually when i do i do end up buying the package that i opened. But there was one time i opened a package and thought there is no way this diaper is going to work and put it back. I mean i felt bad but i am glad i didn't but a package being they are so expensive and then hate them . So have you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No, thats wrong. You shouldn't open stuff. You bought it-fine. But what if you didn't??

Anonymous

• Yeah kind of like when you are buying socks

Anonymous

• Nope, I haven't. I just buy a new kind in a smaller package and hope for the best. If it sucks, then oh well... we don't have many to use.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 3:17 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• There is no way I could do that, it is wrong. If you want to try somethng new then get a smaller pack and bring them home. If you dont like them after useing up the pack then you know not to get them again. and can try something else or go back to whatever you were using before.
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• No i've never opened the package. I hate picking something out and seeing it was already opened! Some socks on the other hand come in resealable packages but if something wasn't meant to be opened before purchase, I don't do it. But that's just me.
    Anonymous

• I would never do that. It's just like stealing. You are stealing money from the company by distructing merchendise and not buying. They can't sell that pack of diapers anymore! You didn't, but anyone could put ANYTHING in that opened package of diapers. (poison? There are alot of sick people in this world sadly) When people do these things, the company then has to raise their prices. I have my own store and it REALLY makes me want to call the police on peope who open up my packages and don't buy them. You can e-mai lthe company and ask for a sample, you don't need to break the law and steal.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Nope. Sorry but I have consideration for the store and other people. No one wants to buy a pack of opened diapers... who knows if the person didn't take one? and then the store has to take the loss... It's shoplifting in my book since the store has to take that loss.
    Anonymous

• nope ill buy the smallest package and try them out and if i like them ill go back and buy the bigger one
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i havent done it but i wouldnt judge you...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• honestly, i would do it, but i would feel guilty about it
    Anonymous