Your in laws (or other care givers) do hypocritcal help?

what I mean by that is (for example) my mother in law FREAKS OUT when I use diaper wipes on the kids faces to do a quick clean up. But she refuses to put sunscreen on them.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 9:45 AM on May. 18, 2013 in General Parenting

• A lot of people believe that sunscreen is as harmful as the sun...You can't teach an old dog new tricks....

Answer by older at 9:49 AM on May. 18, 2013

• Baby wipes can be used for more then justs buts. I would tell her that. I would pay he no attention. Sun screen. If she refuses to use it. Do not leave her alone or let your kids go with her if they need sun screen. Easy peasy!

Answer by louise2 at 9:52 AM on May. 18, 2013

• All of my other family is not local. So, they don't really watch them unless it's during a visit. But, I've never been corrected really for anything. Unless you count my mom who thinks the girls sometimes are too close to the TV, she'll get them to move then feed them junk all day.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:00 AM on May. 18, 2013

• I still have packets of baby wipes that I pack in our bags and car for clean ups, and my kids have been out of diapers for many years. They are good for everything.
    To answer your question, I've never gotten any help from anyone with my kids, so it doesn't really apply.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:02 PM on May. 18, 2013