Question about prostate.

When massaging the prostate, how far up must one go? Do you wear a surgical glove?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on May. 18, 2013 in Relationships

• What would you want to massage somebody's prostate for? Do you play with his pancreas and his pituitary gland, too?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:01 PM on May. 18, 2013

• All the way up to the throat is best.
    Anonymous

• If you are not a doctor, don't be performing exams. Yes wear a glove. No point in adding bacteria and germs to your BF/husbands stuff. Personally I wouldn't even consider doing this. Talk about invasive procedures. I figure it's inside the body for a reason, it's not meant to be played with.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:24 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Put a finger inside and stroke as if you were trying to stroke the back of his belly button.
    Wear gloves unless you like fecal matter under your nails.
    Better yet, buy a toy for that. I know a girl....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:38 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Call a Proctologist.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:41 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Do not have clue ! My DH isn't into (like he would say, "gay stuff in bed").

Answer by louise2 at 2:39 PM on May. 18, 2013

• I herd it makes a man orgasm harder. Is that true? Hubs seems bored in bed so I thought a little hokey pokey might liven things up a little. Do I use any special kind of lube for this?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:13 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Yes, it is the male g-spot.
    Yes, you need lubricant. Nothing in your kitchen or bathroom should be used as lube. Spit is not lube.
    You should probably do some more research before you attempt this.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:48 AM on May. 19, 2013

• Try massaging it from the outside first. It's that slight bump between his penis and his anus. Do it while you give him a bj. He'll thank you for it. If you do move on to doing it from the inside, for goodness sake be gentle. If he's on his back, insert a finger and crook it upwards. You should feel a bump about the size of a walnut. That's what you should be stroking. Again, do it with a bj and you'll blow his mind. Any kind of commercial lubricant intended for sex can be used.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 5:15 AM on May. 19, 2013