I need a pick-me-up!

This is the first day I've been eating real food since Wednesday. Seriously, I feel as weak as a baby. I just loaded up the dishwasher from breakfast and the kids making Ice Cream Magic, and put frozen pizzas in the oven for their lunch, and I'm wiped out like I ran the New York Marathon. There's a week's worth of laundry mounded everywhere, the house is cluttered to the skies, I've got work deadlines coming up, and the kids want spaghetti for dinner tonight. Is there anything I can do to get a turbo charge of energy because all I want to do is crawl back in bed. There's no easing back into the land of the living--you got to hit the ground running. I tried coffee, but it only made me queasy again.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 4:34 PM on May. 18, 2013 in Health

• Not much to do but sleep it off I am afraid! Eat light- crackers, cheerios, banana... No coffee! lol. Try tea instead. It is a bit gentler and still has a bit of caffeine.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:48 PM on May. 18, 2013

• That sounds awful! I'm sorry you're feeling so terrible. :(
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:44 PM on May. 18, 2013

• After your daughter goes to bed, take a warm bath. I hope you start to feel better soon.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:22 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Liquid vitamin B12 Mothers are so sleep deprive, a quick nap should help
    by2013

Answer by by2013 at 6:49 PM on May. 18, 2013

• My daughter lent me her sparkly star earrings to wear. She swears they'll give me princess powers.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 5:10 PM on May. 18, 2013