Yet another ER trip

I swear we should just have a room there. DS was jumping on the trampoline today and landed on his face and broke his nose. 4th ER trip in a month. 2nd broken bone this year. The kid is a walking accident. LOL. Going to the specialist on monday to have it re-set. Yay fun. Between the ER and all the specialists we have seen this year not to mention his primary care doctor, we have spent more time around doctors than just about anywhere else.

So to make this a question, anyone else spending to much time around doctors for one reason or another?

kmath

Asked by kmath at 5:58 PM on May. 18, 2013 in Kids' Health

• Yup. One kid sprained her ankle on a trampoline, the other was sick, and before that it was a bladder infection because she was too busy playing game to take the time to go use the restroom. Kids are FUN.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:03 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Awww kmath.... he's all boy! Bee stings, broken bones, bruises, bumps, that's what little boys are made of! Bless his heart.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:05 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Poor guy! I hope he feels better soon. Sometimes it's just one thing after another & then nothing for ages.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:04 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Oh, that poor kid!

Thankfully no. I've only done 1 urgent care & 1 primary Dr. visit this year.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:22 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Well, aside from the fact that I work at the pediatricians office. DS has been a regular at ENT this year. Ear tubes in Jan, 5 ear infections after that, new ear tubes and adenoids out last month, then sinus infection 3 days later. Seems we are going to be regulars for a while.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:57 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Poor guy, I hope he feels better soon.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:38 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Aww :( poor kid. Dd's only 4 so we haven't gotten into that hard play stage yet lol, but so far the only times I've had to take her to the doctor were for her check ups.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 6:42 PM on May. 18, 2013

• We had so many bumps scrapes and febrile seizures for awhile ER staff knew us on a first name basis
    So when one jackass attempted to accuse me of abuse ( the kid had stepped pn a hoe cutting the skin between two toes, the ass said i had pulled his tors apart * insert crazy eyes)
    Nurses jumped his shit, lol
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:07 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Ouch! Poor kid. I hope the break sets well.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:14 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Ouch!! I bet that hurts!!

We have not been to the ER in a good long while. NO really injuries to speak of but we can't seem to stay well! Someone is sick every other week with something this year. It is starting to get on my nerves for real! I wish I was exaggerating!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:54 PM on May. 18, 2013