Oh kids..

DD is really making me laugh lately. First singing to the bunny, then today she was a little mommy with her doll.

She runs out of her room saying, "She hit Sophia!" I did my normal reaction, "She did!?!?!?"

"Yup, you face the wall dolly. Face it! 1.....2.....3....are you facing it? 4....5. OK you can come out."
Goes back to room. Comes out a minute later. "You going to keep hitting and not listen. You need a spank now, no facing wall."

So hilarious. She has to face the wall when she is bad, and she gets in trouble if she gets out before we tell her she can.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 7:26 PM on May. 18, 2013 in General Parenting

• My niece made up a sound for my Basset Hound, because one of her spelling words was hound and she had to make up songs to help her spell them. Now she walks around singing it to my dog all the time. Her mother asked why she didn't make up a song for their dog. She said "As soon as 'Morkie' is one of my spelling words, I will!" My nine month old sings with the radio and the TV. She actually has pretty good pitch for a baby.
    Cowgirl_Coyote

Answer by Cowgirl_Coyote at 9:39 PM on May. 18, 2013

• LOL, so cute....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:32 PM on May. 18, 2013

• LOL, love it when they do that.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:37 PM on May. 18, 2013

• isn't wonderful when they make you laugh?
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 8:14 PM on May. 18, 2013