Can you guess what it is about?

Forgetting the fact it is someone totally rampaging and probably sounding like a complete loon, if you read this from someone on Facebook (or here on Cafemom too, I guess)...and you had no previous knowledge of anything happening or what the person was doing before this was posted...do you think you would be able to guess WHO this person is talking about or WHERE this happened?

I got another lesson today that I need to just never talk to anyone, ever. You say something and that person takes it to 50 other people and what they tell those 50 other people isn't what and/or how you said what you said. Then you get reamed because you were saying things that you weren't saying in front of people you weren't even talking in front of. And then you spend the next however long trying to remember any word you said throughout the entire day as to figure out if you could have possibly of said anything else to have pissed someone off, or at the very least said something that could be used to add fuel to the original thing.

I think anytime I go to this place that obviously oozes drama, I will put duct tape over my mouth. But, of course, then I'm sure that will come across wrong to someone and then that person will convey that to 50 other people.

If you can't talk to anyone because you can't trust anyone, how in the world are you supposed to make friends with these people? It's not like I freaking grew up here and already know everyone!

I'll probably end up deleting this once this wears down a bit.

A friend of mine is getting a lot of heat because of this...people saying that it is giving a bad name to the place this happened.  She argues that no one should know where it happened or even who it involved because she gave no specifics.

So...thought I'd take to CM for her and see if people who I know honest to God have no clue what is going on could figure this out...

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 7:38 PM on May. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• vaguebooking - the number one hobby of pathetic attention whores everywhere

Now also available in CM, Twitter and G+ flavor
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:22 PM on May. 18, 2013

• It could have come from anywhere. I have no idea where it came from. Sounds like a high school. It sounds like she said something to a person she thought was a friend, that then turned around and repeated the comment or story as she / he remembered it (not necessarily how it was told to them) and now a bunch of people are pissed because they are hearing false information third, fourth or fifth person? Holy run on sentence.
    Yeah, I'm going to guess it came from high school.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:51 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Honestly this reminds me of a "why is every body so mean?" cry-baby/attention-whore rant.

THIS^^^^^^ Do I know where it "originated from or is in reference to? No. I don't nor do I fucking care. People need to get over themselves. They aren't as important as they like to imagine. Whether it's here, or on facebook, or anywhere else for that matter.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:07 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Honestly this reminds me of a "why is every body so mean?" cry-baby/attention-whore rant. I normally don't pay attention to these kinds of things on FB, unless I'm not really fond of the person and just want to laugh at them.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:47 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Well see sometimes people like you don't know people you talk shit about on this site are back on this site. You do like to run your mouth so I'm sure your "friend" probably said something and is deserving of the backlash.
    Anonymous

• I have no ideal WTF you're talking about!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:32 PM on May. 18, 2013

• I would have no idea and I bet the responses would be "what happened" the OP (not you) would give vague responses in return.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:09 PM on May. 18, 2013

• It sounds like something an Anon-a-moron would post on here.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:34 PM on May. 18, 2013

• Are you sure this came from "a friend"?
    Anonymous

• Yes, for CM purposes, it came from "a friend."
    AllAboutKeeley

Comment by AllAboutKeeley (original poster) at 7:43 PM on May. 18, 2013