Is it time for Craigslist Missed Connections???

"We've talked here and there for a while now. I asked you if you were interested in something. Tell me what it was and your first initial of your name. "

"I was at the greenhouse today you help me pick put some ferns we talk some if this was you tell me what i did for a living or who I worked for love to go on a date movie dinner what every you felt at east with hope u see this no it a long shot but who nos "

LAME.....

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:05 PM on May. 18, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Have you seen the one about farting in the bread isle?

Something along the lines of " You were standing next to me in the bread of isle of ___ store. You farted and pretended it wasn't you, it most clearly was you. Even though you fart like man, I want to meet you." LMAO
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:09 PM on May. 18, 2013

• LOL, gotta love Craigslist!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:08 PM on May. 18, 2013

• I checked those for MONTHS when my sister moved in with me, it was so funny!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:11 PM on May. 18, 2013

• lol
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 2:42 PM on May. 19, 2013

• ha ha...

"you was walking out as I puled up in white truck in front of your dads old car and could not take my eyes off you lol. I think you wanted to talk more but I let you drive off :( so anyway if you see this tell me what car you was driving so I know its you I would really like to see you and talk more if fell the same you said it was your dads car I said it was a nice old car lol. "
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 9:06 PM on May. 18, 2013

• WTF man, just keep your eyes on your work:

"I cut your grass on Monday ,you were packing up to move from that location.you made many trips to the dumpster with a huge smile each trip. I would love to talk to you. Tell me why you are moving so I know it's you. I was the new guy on the crew"

m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 9:13 PM on May. 18, 2013