Are you as hairy as me?

I swear I am so hairy. I have dark brown hair. I have a mustache that I Nair, a hairy butt you can almost braid it. A patch of hair from between my breast to down there. I shave in the morning and I will be stubley by the night. I'm so gross. I hate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have a mustache...it sucks....No hairy butt...
    I can shave my legs at 7 in the morning and have stubble at 12 noon....
    I read in the paper that people like us have more male hormones.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• You sound hairy! I thougt I was hairy! I totaly know how you feel about the shaving in the AM and being able to sand some wood in the evening! It is almost a chore to shave daily if you want to be smooth! It sucks!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I nair or sally hair remover stuff... The sallys doesnt burn like nair might... If you use it once a week you should be fine...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• nope
    Gabbybuggy

Answer by Gabbybuggy at 6:18 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i am not that hairy,have you talked to you doctor about it, their maybe a reason why you are so hairy, and you being dark headed makes it more visiable
    tab9344

Answer by tab9344 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• i use Avons Skin So Soft hair remover, it works great
    hm61686

Answer by hm61686 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2009