Karma is a heartless b****...

So my step uncle (step father's brother) is a bastard. Sorry, but there is no other way to put it.

I met him when I was twelve and my mother was engaged to my stepfather. I thought he was nice and I really liked his wife. He had two kids that were five and three. Two years later, his wife found out that he was cheating on her and had been cheating steadily throughout most of their marriage. She told him that she wanted a divorce and he made a big deal about how she was the one breaking up their family and it was her fault that the kids were having a hard time. They could continue living as they were and be happy. She divorced his ass anyway and she and her kids have remained a part of our family but I no longer have any respect for my uncle.

He married another woman a year later and cheated on her left and right. She divorced him after two years of marriage and an eight month old son. We don't see the second wife anymore because she moved back to Tennessee after they divorced but my uncle gets to see his son from time to time and he gets pictures that he shows us.

Now, that heartless bitch known as karma has come back to bite him in the ass. He married another woman three years ago and vowed that he was going to be faithful this time. He found out the other day that she has been cheating on him left and right since they got married and the child that she is pregnant with, that he was so excited about, may not even be his. He is crying his "woe is me"'s and such about how she broke his heart and he feels so betrayed and he thought he was going to have another child but now he may not be. They are going to do a paternity test. He wants a divorce.

I can't even feel sorry for him. Now maybe he has a small taste of what he put the other women through. I feel sorry for him about the baby, just a little, and for me too because I was happy to have a new little cousin. I love his other kids.

I am a firm believer in karma. I believe that, if you treat people right, if you don't cheat, steal, lie, and take care of your loved ones then you will have good fortune. I also believe that if you don't, then life will get it's revenge. I guess this is proof.

Razzle_Dazzle1

Asked by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 5:55 AM on May. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• Yep, Thing come back to bite you in the ass sometimes.

Answer by louise2 at 7:42 AM on May. 19, 2013

• It's not Karma, he is just a LOSER.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 8:57 AM on May. 19, 2013

• Sigh.

That's not Karma. If you're going to "believe" in Karma you should probably read up on what it is
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:29 AM on May. 19, 2013

• That's technically not "karma" but, it is "what goes around, comes around" and he totally deserves it.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:34 AM on May. 19, 2013

• I do NOT believe that, if you treat people right, if you don't cheat, steal, lie, and take care of your loved ones then you will have good fortune.

sometimes people can be very descent, and evil people will take advantage
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 19, 2013

• I am one of those people who don't cheat, steal, or lie. (white lie here and there ) I took care of my mom for 17 years, alone. I always treat people the way I would like to be treated, probably better. Still waiting for that good fortune. As the old song goes, If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:58 AM on May. 20, 2013

• I knew this question would bring out the "Karma Police" people on here LOL. Different religions have different beliefs about karma
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:35 AM on May. 20, 2013