39 weeks non-stop cramping for 64 hours

I had my cervix examined and since then I have been having non-stop cramping its been 64 hours already and the cramping hasn't stopped, its only when I change positions or start walking. Nobody seems to know what it is. I have no way of getting to the doctor because I live 30 miles away so I don't know what to do.

HuntersMomma362

Asked by HuntersMomma362 at 12:09 PM on May. 19, 2013 in Pregnancy

• So, if you go into labor and start to have the baby, what exactly are you going to do about it? I would think you'd have a plan in order. You could be in labor.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:11 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Freak out!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:12 PM on May. 19, 2013

• It is probably early labor. Try to relax through the contractions, tensing up will only slow things down. Lie down and breathe slow and steady.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:12 PM on May. 19, 2013

• What is only when you change positions or start walking? The cramping or the lack of it? Honestly though if they "stop" when you do something different it's not active labor. More than likely it's due to braxton hicks or the position of the baby lying on a nerve center or something.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:12 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Who examined your cervix? Call your OBGYN. 30 miles is not that far to go get checked. What was your plan anyway?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:13 PM on May. 19, 2013

• You don't have a friend or family member that can drive you?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:15 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Ummmmm...it's early labor. Start timing.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:16 PM on May. 19, 2013

• I only have a ride if its an emergency because everybody I live with works over 60 hours a week
    HuntersMomma362

Comment by HuntersMomma362 (original poster) at 12:16 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Have you considered CALLING a medical professional?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:17 PM on May. 19, 2013

• there is nothing to time it hurts only when I move, I could lay in one position all day and be fine. It doesn't feel like tightening and I figured since I was walking all day yesterday and if it was labor pains then I would already have a baby. My midwife did my exam nd couldn't find my cervix because it was too far back.
    HuntersMomma362

Comment by HuntersMomma362 (original poster) at 12:20 PM on May. 19, 2013