Hypothetical question...

If you went to Hawaii, what would you want to do?

Me, a Luau for sure. :)

PMSMom10

Asked by PMSMom10 at 12:58 PM on May. 19, 2013 in Travel

• and swim with dolphins ...with my new man
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:21 AM on May. 20, 2013

• volcanoes - not many places you can see them active and close without them destroying your house in the process.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:02 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Definitely Pearl Harbor and lots of diving. I would want to see the volcanos as well. Plus visit a friend that lives there and do whatever she recommends. I am not a beach girl, so no laying on the beach for me.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:14 PM on May. 19, 2013

• When we go back, I want to swim with the manta rays. I wanted to do it this time, but my youngest just wasn't comfortable enough with snorkeling. I also want to go back to the beach where we saw all the sea turtles coming in to sun themselves. I want to go back to Hapuna Beach. I would also like to go up Mauna Kea this time. And I want to house hunt.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:27 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Nothing but swim and lay on the beach.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:59 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Luau, see a volcano (at a distance), swim in the ocean/lay on the beach.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:03 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Well I would have to visit my little sister. She lives down on Ewa Beach.....then I'd have to go to the other side of the Island and visit a few old friends. I"d want to hit the Botanical Garden, Do some shopping, Visit Pearl Harbor for the historical aspect. Maybe do some reef diving (My sister's BF is a diving instructor too). Nothing too extraordinary like a Luau or anything. Just enjoy the island like I would if I lived there.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:05 PM on May. 19, 2013

• snorkel
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:13 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Oahu: Stay at the Kahala Hotel, have breakfast overlooking the ocean every morning, watch the dolphins play, lay on the beach there. Rent a car, go shopping in Waikiki, eat dinner at one of the great Restaurants. Go to Pearl Harbor, explore the Island & take a walk though Iao Valley State Park. On Maui: Stay on Kanapailli beach at the Hyatt or Sheraton. Rent a car, go to the North Shore, have dinner every night on Front Street & shop there. Explore the island. Take the Road to Hana. On Kauai: stay at the Grand Hyatt, explore the island. On The Big Island: Stay at the Hilton Waikoloa Village. Rent a car & go to Volcano's National Park.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:20 PM on May. 19, 2013

• You can tour a WWII submarine at Pearl Harbor too & take an Atlantis Submarine tour that takes you under the water in Waikiki. That was fun!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:54 PM on May. 19, 2013