anybody w/ complexion issues???

My face breaks out w/ pimples and I wash my face everyday w/ The
Body Shop Tea Tree Cleanser..it seems like it works and im clear then I wake up w/ a breakout! Im so tired of this. Ive used Proactiv, neutrogena, clean and clear, cetophil...its like nothing works for me. I use the gree tea moiturizer that I paid 30 for the cleaner set and it doesnt worKK!

Any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would invite you to try Arbonne's new FC5 cleanser and day cream combination. I assume you have younger skin and no not need anti-aging needs. The FC5 will clean your skin without drying, stripping, or leaving a residue. That is why you are probably breaking out....something is getting left behind. Let me know if you would like more info.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 2:31 PM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I have the same problem nothing works! I hear its from stress and the pollution but I see people with clear skin. I just wash with soap every day and night and put on Olay to moisturize It seems to help just as much as the expensive stuff.
    WifeyorMom

Answer by WifeyorMom at 3:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Are you on birth control? sometimes it is a hormone thing. I take a pill that is the same hormone level all month (except period week) and it seems better.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have an MIRENA ive had it for 2 1/2 years.
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• You know, I've always had complexion issues and I recently just stopped treating it because nothing works and my face has gotten a lot better (not 100% but a vast improvement). I've been using Aveeno Sensitive skin face wash and lotion.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I use "A Wash" from Serious skin care from home shopping network use moring and nite 16 year old daughter uses it also works for us.
    lanie57

Answer by lanie57 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2009