Favorite kids shows?

My son, who will be two on St. Patricks Day :).... lovesssss Blues Clues and Barney, once they go in for the day i have to watch them alll day..... makes me want to hang myself...lol ..no i am the type that will get into them and dance around and sing... but they do get quite annoying...

What are your childrens fav. shows and do they drive you crazy? lol.

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son will be 5 on St. Patrick's Day :) His absolute fave is Bob the Builder, and he loves all things on Nick. Like SpongeBob, Drake and Josh and ICarly. I think he has a crush on Carly (who is also Megan on Drake and Josh).
    But the one show I am so glad he is over is Caillou. I HATE that little whiner.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:59 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• abel loves jack's big music show and little bill...
    i got lucky.... i avoided the obnoxious shows and he loves the ones we let him watch.
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Spongebob. But I can't help singing the theme song when it starts! But I was glad when we turned the dish off! We got a break from the Disney Channel.
    Anonymous

• Mason is only 11 months old so nothing. However- he will sit and intently watch spongebob.. his dad watches it on sat mornings LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Spongebob. We bought the dvd and put a small tv in his room that only plays dvds.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:48 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• They like SpongeBob... But im a BIG "mighty B" fan, that show is to funny to me... That girl cracks me up...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I wish my 2 1/2 yr old was still into Spongebob. I can actually watch that one. We repeatedly watch Dora, Diego, Caillou and Barney. He found a new one this week. Franklin, it's on right now. He's the only one that uses on demand. LOL
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 17, 2009