sooo this afternoon at work i went to the bathroom and when i wiped i found a thick like booger it was white is im only 27 weeks pregnant with my first baby and im freaking out i did have some cramping a little after saw it but havent since! should i call my doctors office or go to the ER

kittikat10

Asked by kittikat10 at 9:03 PM on May. 19, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Always call your doc.If they're not prompt about calling back, then go to the ER.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:08 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Instead of getting on cafemom. You should have called your doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 9:10 PM on May. 19, 2013

• You must have sneezed too hard..
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 9:12 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Unless it is blood I wouldn't worry too much.
    Chances are you probably forgot you had sex last night, and that was the "leftovers".
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:22 PM on May. 19, 2013

•   Take two of these and call us tomorrow.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:23 PM on May. 19, 2013

• It's called Vaginal discharge or luekorrhea. The whitish color is indicator of either a yeast infection or an imbalance in estrogen. Since you're PREGNANT, it is probably caused by the extra hormones in your body and unless it starts to smell funny or change colors you're fine. Wear a panty liner.
    I swear pregnant people are more paranoid and obsessive than ever before. "OMG I sneezed and peed a little at the same time, is the baby going to DIE?"
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:50 PM on May. 19, 2013

• oh if only you had goggled vaginal discharge during pregnancy instead of posting here... you'd have you answer by now...
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:04 PM on May. 19, 2013

• I think this is a TROLL.. just saying
    Anonymous

• I think this is a TROLL.. just saying

well it IS a brand new profile today that managed to find answers in under a minute just like every other pregnancy poster there is. Hence theextreme sarcasm in many an answer.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:05 PM on May. 19, 2013

• kristis i didnt read the comments till now lol..
    Anonymous