What!

Is all this? Pregnancy BS symptoms.  I know it has been like 28 years sense Ihave been pregnant. Before I missed my first period. I didn't have any symptoms at all.   Who told these girls their are symptoms before you miss your first period. 

Truthful I don't think I  started having sour breast and morning sickness tell after 2 months pregnant.

OWE! I must be confusing you ladies with the month stuff.   8 weeks   for you.

Asked by louise2 at 9:07 PM on May. 19, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm 52, have had a hysterectomy and haven't had sex in so long that I'm a virgin again.

I think I'm probably pregnant
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:00 PM on May. 19, 2013

• rolling on floor  It's like Cafemom Answers was advertised on the teenage pregnancy billboard or something....

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:21 PM on May. 19, 2013

• I had sex yesterday. Today my nipples are sore and I have discharge and I threw up and I have cramps. I am also really hungry for french fries. I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:48 PM on May. 19, 2013

• You know, I have been having cramps and more frequent bowel movements and my back is really sore (even though I lift a 110lb kid every day I am sure that has nothing to do with it.) I am pretty sure I have to be pregnant, even though I got my period and every test I have taken has been negative.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:48 PM on May. 19, 2013

• ^^ I can't compete with that
    Is it a boy or girl Prissy?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:02 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Apparently some people need to go back to basic Health class. My periods have never been regular so it never occurred to me to think I might be pregnant the second after having sex. I believe I was 3-4 weeks late before I took the test, that's how irregular I am and I certainly wouldn't set myself up for ridicule on this page!!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:21 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Since, There, sore. But otherwise, Yes. A lot of it is either paranoia or wishful thinking so they cling to ANYTHING they can and dramatize the shit out of it.

There was ONE time when I could have been in a similar boat, I had missed my last depo shot and was a month late in getting it.  Had no period (before getting back on it) and was vomitting for 2 weeks straight. I went to the store and picked up a damn test. I sure as hell didn't ask a bunch of strangers on the internet. Made an appointment with my doc and got back on depo ASAP. The vomitting was due to a stomach bug and stress. 

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:45 PM on May. 19, 2013

• I just ate a doughnut and have peed like 15 times today. I must be pregnant, even though I JUST got off my period 2 days ago and haven't had sex since before my period started
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:55 PM on May. 19, 2013

• "Is it a boy or girl Prissy?"

Yes
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 10:03 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Yes it all just nonsense.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:18 PM on May. 19, 2013