What!

Is all this? Pregnancy BS symptoms.  I know it has been like 28 years sense Ihave been pregnant. Before I missed my first period. I didn't have any symptoms at all.   Who told these girls their are symptoms before you miss your first period. 

Truthful I don't think I  started having sour breast and morning sickness tell after 2 months pregnant.

OWE! I must be confusing you ladies with the month stuff.   8 weeks   for you.

Asked by louise2 at 9:07 PM on May. 19, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• I think sex ed needs to be more in depth lol
    Anonymous

• I had a racy dream last night and had to shower in the morning. I was sweaty all day and got really tired and me feat are swollen and smelly. I am sure I am pregnant though My tubes were supposedly tied so long agor and, the silly doctor thought I had gone through the change. I am sure it had nothing to do with waiting on the King and Queen an all their court in 45 lbs of garb in 89 degree weather.

I was really hungry for chineese after. Am I having a boy or a girl?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:18 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Then there are those of us who have the opposite problem. In 2001 I was in the ER because I was hemorrhaging. The doc asked me over and over, are you sure you aren't pregnant, are you sure you aren't pregnant. I kept saying, I am sure I am not. Finally I had to say Look, my husband left me 11 months ago, I have not had sex since. Unless it's a case of immaculate conception, I am SURE I am NOT pregnant.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:56 AM on May. 20, 2013

• I am sorry musicmaker. We are just laughing at the silly questions.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:11 AM on May. 21, 2013

• Oh I know, I think it's funny too. At the time I thought it was funny that the doc wouldn't believe me. She didn't ask me again after I gave the immaculate conception remark.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:36 AM on May. 21, 2013

• It really is mind-blowing, isn't it? I think some of them want to be pregnant so desperately, they talk themselves into having symptoms. I did that a few times when I was struggling with infertiity and wanted to be pregnant more than anything in the world, but I wouldn't have gone on the Internet and aired my neurosis for the world to see.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:26 PM on May. 25, 2013