Does sweet ice tea make you sick?

Every time I drink sweet ice tea here lately I get very nauseated and sick to my stomach. Is this because of all the sugar they add or could my body be changing and I may be diabetic? I have dr. Appt next month. Just wondering if anyone else is the same.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on May. 19, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• No it doesnt make me sick.. If it makes you sick maybe you should check your blood sugar. or caffeine intake.

Anonymous

• I make my own sweet tea and have never gotten sick.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:46 PM on May. 19, 2013

• No it doesn't. Do you make you own or do you mean in the bottle premade? It might be the bran you are buying. I make Sweet Tea with Red Rose Brand Tea and I love it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:46 PM on May. 19, 2013

• For most sweet teas, no it doesn't make me sick, however, my husband's grandmother makes sweet tea so sweet that I can fill my teeth rotten as I drink it and it does make my stomach a bit upset.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:48 PM on May. 19, 2013

• Most of the time we buy from fast food when we get tailgate specials. I don't make any at home because it always goes bad because I'm the only one that drinks it.

Not pregnant...... :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:50 PM on May. 19, 2013

• If something makes you sick you think you'd have enough sense to not drink it anymore!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:04 PM on May. 19, 2013

• I don't buy sweetened ice tea from places. But I will make it at home. I don't use as much sugar / sweetener at home as most places use in restaurants.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:08 PM on May. 19, 2013

• It is probably more the fast food then the tea making you sick!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:30 PM on May. 19, 2013

• PartyGalAnne At first I wasnt sure if it was the tea or not. But after three- four times I think it was that making me feel sick. You kinda have to try something a couple of times to determine what it is. Well at least that's how I am. You go to the doctors office with this kinda of problem and they ask how often Do you feel like this. You say oh, only once they are going to look at you crazy And say its viral. Never know the first time could have been a viral viruse, pms makes you feel bad sometimes. From experience working at a doctors office before I had my son they like history. Better to diagnose your problems.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:13 AM on May. 20, 2013

• Yes, but anything sweet like that makes me nauseous so I don't drink it.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:28 PM on May. 20, 2013