On a scale of 1 to 10 how enviromentaly friendly are you?

And if you are at all is it for the cause of the enviroment or cause it can save you money?

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 3:33 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am going to say 5... i use paper plates...but im guessing thats the most "wasteful" thing i do....

we have a dishwasher but i never really use it because i just hand wash the little bit of dishes that i do get...we have those energy saver light bulbs for outside since there on all night....if we are not useing something i turn it off... my hubs is more the wasteful type but i have not had things before so i dont take them for granted...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• If one is horrible and ten is living in a shack raising my own chickens, I'd say I'm a 7. I do pretty good without completely giving up modern conveniences. I do it for both reasons.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 3:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I would love to say 10. But probably only like a 5. I try to recycle and do paperless billing and stuff like that, but I also drive far to work everyday.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• honestly.... a 5
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I'm prolly a 3. I use those lightbulbs they say to and I have my computer and tvs and stuff on a power strip so I can shut it all the way off when not in use but then again I drive alot, I use paper plates and I run my dishwasher not all the way full sometimes.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:40 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Thanks, I have my comp. on a power stip, but never have turned it off, could be Y my bill went up?Im about a 3
    Anonymous

• oh yea... and we have those super cool new washer and dryer... the he front loaders... they are spoused to save on water and stuff like that... i love em :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Nope i suck just as bad as the enviroment... I dont do or use crap... So a 2 for effort... LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I would say I'm an 8 and I do it for both reasons. I'm very earth conscious. I've tried to instill that in the kids, but it means more to me than to them. They can be very wasteful. I turn their lights off after them.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 4:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I would say a 2. I am horrible about that kind of stuff.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 4:12 PM on Feb. 17, 2009