Gagging at 15 weeks pregnant? adult content

I am 15 weeks pregnant. I was gagging and it hurt my stomach a little just now. It usually is at random times to ha. Is that still normal at this time being in my second trimester? I thought that this would all go away by now lol. No puking just gaging.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on May. 20, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. One of my friends was sick for the entire pregnancy, puking and all. Hopefully your gagging will go away.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:14 AM on May. 20, 2013

• Yep,you can be nauseous the whole pregnancy....sorry

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:15 AM on May. 20, 2013

• Yes, it is normal. At least you know that the pregnancy is going well. I was only sick for the first 18 weeks with my Son & with my Daughter I was nauseous the entire pregnancy. It got a little worse at the end even. Hope you find something that helps. I drank ice cold lemonade & that helped me.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:28 AM on May. 20, 2013

• Yeah, that can happen. Brushing my teeth was awful, because the toothpaste would stimulate my gag reflex. Yuck! I have no idea what to tell you that can help- I never found a solution.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:57 PM on May. 20, 2013

• I was nauseous all 9 months, but only ever threw up once.
    You're normal.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:56 PM on May. 20, 2013

• I had the brushing the teeth and throwing up with my daughter. I have it now with this pregnancy this is my second pregnancy and child.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:29 PM on May. 20, 2013

• Glad to hear it is normal!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:32 PM on May. 20, 2013

• Perfectly normal. Look online to find certain foods or mints that can eleviate the nausea and gagging... I know that peach juice helps...also peppermint or Altoids.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 1:53 PM on May. 21, 2013