33 weeks today......

I am 33 weeks today and I had an ultrasound this morning. I found out that my little girl is measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule and weighs 5lbs 9oz. and she is so long that she is measuring for 36 weeks in lenght. The lady who done my ultrasound said she really doubts if my doctor lets me go full term so that go me super excited because I am miserable! Anyway how much longer do you think he will make me wait because my actual due date is april 7th?

PrOuDmOmMy1011

Asked by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG!! how weird!!!...

My due date is april seventh and im having the SAME problem as you are...She is measuring way bigger than where im suppose to be at and im SUPER uncomfortable...Im right there with ya girl lol.

he might make you wait until atleast 37 weeks....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Just so you know, ultrasounds can be off by as much as a couple pounds, so I really wouldnt worry if I were you.
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 4:08 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I am due April 6th, and i also measure 36 weeks, but my doctor refuses to change my due date or tell me if i will go early!
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2009