Need child Psychologist/Psychiatrist and therapist recommendation in Baltimore County

I have been taking my son to a psychologist and therapist for a few months now but my son isn't getting any better with problems he is having. My son has been suspended 2x within 1 week. He talks about wishing he was dead & wanting to die. I need help. I live near Towson in Baltimore County. Thanks is advance to those that respond.

lalmond67r

Asked by lalmond67r at 3:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Health

• We live in westminster MD and had some of the same things you are describing with my stepson. We use a practice with many doctors in Eldersburg on progress way. I believe it is called Carroll counseling center. They have been great with my stepson and for two years now he has been doing better. I know it is a bit of a drive but they are right off of liberty rd and worth it for us.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 4:27 PM on Feb. 17, 2009