So far 30 are confirmed dead, please keep praying for us here in Oklahoma.

24 kids were just confirmed dead minutes ago...

405mom

Asked by 405mom at 7:34 PM on May. 20, 2013 in General Parenting

• Oh no!!! I thought after the news did their interviewing of some of the students in that school that took a hard hit, that they were all OK. They also said a hospital took a hit too. This is just horrible! :(.....
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:36 PM on May. 20, 2013

• I am praying non stop for all of you!!!! hugs!

Answer by older at 7:54 PM on May. 20, 2013

• I just heard about those kids. It breaks my heart; I can't even begin to imagine what those families are going through. I know we, Alabamians, are already gathering things to be donated. A nonprofit organization Toomer's for Tuscaloosa here in Alabama are already setting drop off spots for donations for Moore, OK. Prayers and thoughts are with those in OK.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:56 PM on May. 20, 2013

• This is absolutely devastating. Thoughts and prayers to all of those affected.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:59 PM on May. 20, 2013

• who said 30? the radio news stations wont give a count and the big news sites are saying 10. did they reach those poor kids trapped in the school :(
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:04 PM on May. 20, 2013

• Many media sources are saying that about 2 dozen of those children are thought to be dead. It's no longer search and rescue, but recovery now.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:10 PM on May. 20, 2013

• 51 now...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:14 PM on May. 20, 2013

• You guys have been on my mind all evening. My cousin lives near Moore, and she had her baby at the hospital that was hit. They have a shelter, so they were oky. We were caught in the til up in Missouri, lots of people out of power and lots of property damage but nothing as bad as Moore OK :(
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 1:05 AM on May. 21, 2013

• ok one of the local stations confirmed 7 kids pulled from the school were dead...i have this horrible feeling its gonna be more :(
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:10 PM on May. 20, 2013

• As of right now there are officially 37 confirmed deaths :(
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 8:28 PM on May. 20, 2013